About Little Bytes Pediatric Dentistry, Palo Alto
Meet Palo Alto Pediatric Dentist, Dr. Reena Grover
Dr. Grover is a Board Certified Pediatric Dentist and lives in Los Altos with her husband and their three children. She enjoys the great outdoors, swimming, and dancing in her spare time. You can often find the Grover family biking around Los Altos, at Shoup Park, or the local library!
Dr. Grover’s passion for helping children, improving lives through healthcare, and working with her hands led her to pursue dentistry. She attended the University of the Pacific, Arthur A. Dugoni School of Dentistry. She continued further training to become a pediatric dentist at the University of Southern California and Miller Children’s Hospital in Long Beach.
During Dr. Grover’s pediatric training, she provided comprehensive care to a variety of patients, including those with special needs, extensive trauma management, and full mouth dental rehabilitation under general anesthesia. Dr. Grover has worked in an assortment of private and community-based clinics; she has also volunteered in several dental outreaches locally and internationally, such as the dental mission in Lima, Peru.
Dr. Grover is thrilled to be joining the energetic, dedicated, and caring team at Little Bytes. She can’t wait to provide the highest quality of pediatric dental care in the Peninsula!
- American Board of Pediatric Dentistry, 2015
- Long Beach Miller Children’s Hospital Pediatric Dentistry Residency Certificate, 2014
- University of Southern California Pediatric Dentistry Residency Certificate, 2014
- University of the Pacific School of Dentistry, D.D.S., 2009
- University of California at Berkeley, B.A. English, 2002, B.S. Business Administration, 2002
- CDA, California Dental Association
- CSPD, California Society of Pediatric Dentistry
- ADA, American Dental Association
- SCCDS, Santa Clara County Dental Society